The creative copywriter is responsible for writing accurate and persuasive copy for various media (e.g., ads, blog posts, newsletters, etc.), conducting in-depth research and interviews, and working with creative professionals to create marketing projects and campaigns.
- Writing accurate and persuasive copy for a variety of media (e.g., ads, blog posts, newsletters, etc.).
- Conducting in-depth research and interviews.
- Working with creative professionals to create advertising projects and campaigns.
- Developing creative concepts and marketing messages for a variety of advertising formats.
- Working with the design team to develop effective and engaging solutions for the agency’s clients.
- 2 years of experience in similar role.
- Proactivity and creativity : you like to do new things and like to be the first to propose them.
- Organization: you are able to organize yourself, in your own way, to accomplish your tasks.
- Flexibility: you are familiar with change, it is not something new to you. You know how to handle it.